Executive Assistant to Director (Female)
- Taking care of travel arrangements (Tickets, Visa, Currency, Hotels etc.),
- Fixing of Meetings
- Assist and manage day to day activities.
- Facilitate both internal and external communication for the departments.
- Responsible for maintaining record of official documents, file management.
- Drafting / Mailing the correspondence.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Salary:- Based on Qualification and Experience
- Maintaining Confidential Information
- Meeting Deadlines
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Working Well Under Pressure
Location:- Netaji Subash Place, Delhi
Signature:- Mail your CV at email@example.com